- Address: 949 Concha St.
- Zip: 91001
- City: Altadena
- Price: $1,125,000
- Year Built: 1927
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 3
- Square Feet: 2035 (assessor)
- Lot Size: 7425 sq ft. (assessor)
- Year Built: 1927
- For Information: Doug Willis, phone: 626-755-0910
- up2date Real Estate | BRE# 01334541
Thinking of Selling your Home?
Download our free guide…Preparation, The Key to a Successful Home Sale…
Don’t let overlooked mistakes cost you money!
This Cape Cod architectural style home is a unique property with its grey cement tile exterior and contrasting green window frames. This makes for a very attractive and appealing color combination. The property has a high pitched composition roof to accommodate the second story living area and was replaced about 5 years ago. The house sits up above street level and the front yard slopes down towards the street. The home is a, 3 bedroom / 3 bath featuring a swimming pool and pool house. The backyard is bursting with color and the sparkling pool adds to the relaxation and enjoyment.
See What Other Homes Have Sold For:
Click the Market Analysis
Here are some of the highlights:
View the interactive Video of the property…Video Tour
Downstairs – front door entry is through the living room. many of the upgrades were made about 4 years ago and include the flooring in the downstairs living area which appears to be engineered hardwood. A brick fireplace is centered in the living room which includes coffered ceilings for additional style and character. The dining room is adjacent but the addition of a couple of steps creates the atmosphere of an entirely unique separate room, unlike many dining areas that are on a constant level and appear to run together. The adjoining kitchen has GE Monogram appliances, refrigerator, double oven and microwave, stone countertops, farm sink, and a wide opening allowing kitchen-dining conversation. Two bedrooms and a full bath complete the first floor.
– this area is open to your creativity. Currently is set up as a shared bedroom with one bed at each end and still plenty of space. There is a half bath and another ideal area for TV, studying, or just an escape from downstairs. This space could possibly be partitioned into two separate bedrooms or would make an ideal office arrangement for a couple working from home. You also have views of downtown LA.
– the backyard has been beautifully maintained with a lush colorful garden area and a gated in-ground pool with plenty of hardscape for picnicking or relaxing. The pool received some updates about 2 years ago. There is an adjacent pool house with a separate bonus room and a 3/4 bath and a full-size laundry room are within. The single car garage is used for storage and is inaccessible from the street. Parking is on the street and on the driveway. The home features central air/heat and is constructed on a raised foundation.